October 6th, 2017
Trimark is seeking a part-time Accounting Clerk, 25-30 hours per week to start, with an opportunity to become a full time position in approximately 2 months. Under direction of the Accounting Lead, this position is responsible for processing payroll and supporting accounting. Tasks will include Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), processing bi-weekly payroll and other accounting functions. As experience and skill are gained, incumbents are expected to perform assigned duties with increasing independence.
- Experience with Accounts Receivable (AR) to include maintaining billing system, customer files, monthly billing, job costing and reconciliation of accounts
- Participating in account audits, investigate and resolve customer inquiries
- Experience with Accounts Payable (AP) to include processing invoices, check requests, maintain payment schedules and reconcile discrepancies to produce monthly reports
- Experience with online bill payment systems
- Experience producing simple financial analysis and appropriate reports
- Experience processing a bi-weekly payroll for 100 employees
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Associates Degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Experience with Deltek a plus
- Experience with payroll and Paychex a plus
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish working relationships with vendors, clients and co-workers
Job Location: Folsom, CA
Benefits: Trimark Associates offers Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, 401(k) Plan and Match, and Professional Development Training.
Trimark Associates, Inc. is an EOE/M/F/V/D employer.