October 6th, 2017
Trimark Associates, Inc. has an opening for a proactive, energetic Associate Project Manager to deliver our state-of-the-art technology solutions and services. The Associate Project Manager will coordinate with technical resources, vendors, contractors, regulators, and customers to plan and manage a portfolio of projects. As part of this work, the Associate Project Manager will develop and maintain project scope, budget, and schedule while managing risks and maintaining quality.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and resources on separate, overlapping project schedules;
- Oversee all aspects of a project including scope, schedule, budget, technical resources, and communications;
- Work with owners, regulators, design teams, contractors and sub-contractors to achieve project goals;
- Actively manage risk and change;
- Communicate with clients and internal management regarding project status, risks/issues, solutions, etc.;
- Follow established processes and procedures;
- Track and report on project portfolio performance;
- Support business development activities such as providing pricing estimates and documenting project scope.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 1-3 years work experience in related role;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel and SharePoint;
- Practical experience in applying project management practices and procedures;
- Valid CA driver’s license. Infrequent travel to client sites may be required;
- CAPM or PMP certification (or similar certification);
- Background in electric utilities, technical engineering, energy efficiency, or business operations;
- Light business development experience;
- Experience with project management tools such as MS Project;
- Working knowledge of project management processes and project lifecycle methodologies
- Understanding of CAISO business process manual.
Benefits: Trimark Associates offers Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, 401(k) Plan and Match, and Professional Development Training.
Trimark Associates Inc., is an EOE/M/F/V/D employer.