April 4th, 2017
Trimark’s systems and services support regulatory compliance for independent electric power generators ranging from a 1 MW solar sites to a 2.3 GW nuclear power plant. Simply put, we provide systems and services that power producers need to get paid for generating electricity and the information CAISO needs to manage the state electric grid.
Trimark Associates is the leading provider of reliable, affordable revenue-grade metering, SCADA, monitoring and reporting solutions for the electric power industry. Our team designs systems from concept to commissioning including system and network architecture, software development, component assembly, technology configuration, installation, testing, certification, ongoing support and maintenance.
We are seeking a GSA Proposal Specialist to assist in the writing, development and submission of government proposal responses. They will work both independently and as a key contributor on the business development team. The specialist will be responsible for responding to Request for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI) along with attending strategic meetings and conducting competitive analysis. The specialist will track and maintain opportunity status in Salesforce and maintain proposal files. The position requires strong organizational skills, ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-tasking, teamwork and detailed follow-through.
Essential Duties & Requirements
- Demonstrate strong writing skills including direct experience with writing to meet RFP/RFI/RFQ requirements;
- Analyzes solicitation requirements and prepare proposal plans including detailed outlines, compliance matrices, tasks, and schedules;
- Develop/enhance the proposal development process to facilitate RFP, RFI or RFQ responses including development of document templates, content libraries and art files;
- Develop GSA Schedules, proposals, outlines and templates;
- Collaborate with Proposal team, Sales and technical subject matter experts to plan, develop technical content, and assemble final proposal documents for submission to RFP’s, RFQ’s and RFI’s;
- Manage multiple, concurrent complex proposal efforts and teams simultaneously;
- Maintain cooperative partnership with members of the business development, project management, marketing and executive team;
- Manage response schedule and assignments. Track proposal milestones, coordinate proposal planning and scheduling;
- Develop, enhance and conduct proposal related training as required;
- Others duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Business, Communication or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years proposal response to municipal government and utilities, proposal writing, editing, hands-on assembly experience;
- Experience with Federal government contracting bid process and managing proposal activities;
- Possess excellent writing skills to express technical features and associated value proposition;
- Maintain consistent brand through the creation and use of templates, presentation materials, graphics, and supporting tools;
- Solid understanding of marketing and communication techniques and practices;
- Possess strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong computer skills and advanced Microsoft Word skills required;
- Desired experience in Salesforce, SharePoint and Adobe Illustrator.
Job Location: Folsom, CA
Benefits: We offer Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, 401(k) Plan & Matching, and Professional Development Training.
Trimark Associates Inc., is an EOE/M/F/V/D employer.