July 20th, 2018
Trimark’s systems and services support regulatory and operational compliance solutions for complex systems associated with critical infrastructure – electric loads, power generation, water infrastructure and other similar applications.
Trimark Associates is the leading provider of reliable, affordable revenue-grade metering, SCADA, monitoring and reporting solutions for the electric power industry. Trimark clients range in size from small 1 MW solar projects to a 2.3 GW nuclear power plant. Simply put, we provide systems and services that power producers, utilities and independent load serving entities need to participate in organized electric markets and the information ISO’s and Balancing Authorities need to manage the bulk electric grids. Our team designs systems from concept to commissioning, including system and network architecture, software development, component assembly, technology configuration, installation, testing, certification, ongoing support and maintenance.
The Human Resource Administrative Assistant is a valuable part of the HR team and is responsible for providing support to the department for day-to-day activities and operational programs. The position will provide exceptional customer service by assisting employees with information and resources related to HR activities, programs, policies, and procedures. Under supervision, the Human Resource Administrative Assistant will be responsible for process and program functionality based on department needs. The ideal applicant will have a desire to further their knowledge and career within Human Resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- General office support; creation of documents, filing, reporting, and carrying out requests to support department.
- Database entry to ensure accurate information is collected and processed.
- May assist hiring managers with screening process and create approved offer materials.
- Answering multi-lined phones and transferring calls to appropriate personnel and other admin duties.
- Coordinates post offer, pre-employment, drug testing, criminal background screenings and reviews results with the HR Manager.
- May assist with and coordinate department programs, to include; security clearance/access, DMV Authorizations and annual driver program renewal, exit interviews, etc.
- Assists with onboarding preparation and scheduling orientation meetings of new staff. Processes new-hire paperwork, creates and maintains employee personnel files. Ensures that employee personnel files are current and accurate.
- Assists with the 401(k) Plan; by coordinating information and distributing documentation.
- Assists with State and Federal Leave documentation as required to ensure compliance and employee support.
- Updates HR documentation and Intranet resources to ensure current information is available to workforce.
- Conducts written employment verifications when requested.
- Assists with administrative functions in the payroll, benefits, and safety departments.
- Responsible for vendor programs; travel, rental car, expense reporting.
- Assists with projects as needed to ensure operational support and compliance is met.
- Ability and willingness to help employees and all department leadership.
- Flexibility; as duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on department and business need.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or 2+ years working within a HR Department required;
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office application skills, including advanced Excel skill level;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to establish working relationship with clients and co-workers;
- Valid CA Driver’ License, light local travel required.