April 11th, 2017
Trimark’s systems and services support regulatory compliance for independent electric power generators and utilities. Simply put, we provide systems and services that power producers need to get paid for generating electricity and the information needed to manage the power production facilities for peak performance
Trimark Associates is the leading provider of reliable, affordable revenue-grade metering, SCADA, monitoring and reporting solutions for the electric power industry. Our team provides systems from concept to commissioning including system and network architecture, software development, component assembly, technology configuration, installation, testing, certification, ongoing support and maintenance.
Do you have what it takes to lead multiple projects? Do you have technical experience in an engineering, utilities or energy sector? Trimark is looking for a proactive Program Manager to manage multiple projects with the project management team. This includes but not limited to: implementing effective project management techniques, providing leadership, evaluating and enhancing program success, assessing project resource levels, oversight of all project scope and risk assessments.
The Program Manager will help to deliver our state-of-the-art technology solutions to power producers. This role will fit the motivated person who is passionate about building renewable energy resources for electric utility industry. Projects involve implementation of power generation metering, SCADA systems, and meteorological stations that are required for independent electric generators.
The ideal candidate should have experience in systems deployment, customer interface, project communication, vendor and contractor management. Experience in delivering CAISO projects is a plus!
- Provide leadership to manage the lifecycle of planning, executing, controlling and closing communications between parties throughout multiple projects;
- Provide leadership to establish standards and methods for forecasting resource needs and estimating project duration activities to comply with project plans;
- Establish the methods and standards used to identify the risks, establish strategies and take actions to mitigate risk to avoid impact over multiple projects;
- Provide leadership to establish standards and methods to manage the full lifecycle of planning, executing, controlling, and coming to closure on items within scope for the projects;
- Communicate with clients and internal management regarding project status, challenges, solutions, etc.;
- Provide product, service or equipment, technical and engineering information to customers by answering questions and requests for scheduling and pricing. Coordinate with engineering staff and other technical personnel;
- Coordinate with production, operations, technology and client care;
- Prepare project documentation packages from design through turnover for review and approval;
- Relationship building with a wide variety of clients;
- Provide and oversee technical training for relevant staff, as well as professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar technical field;
- 7+ years in progressive project management experience;
- 4+ years leading teams of project managers;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel and SharePoint;
- Practical experience in applying project management practices and procedures;
- Expertise in energy engineering, business development and project management.
- PMP is highly preferred;
- Background in electric utility technology engineering and operations.
- Understanding of CAISO business process manual.
- Valid CA driver’s license. Some travel may be required;
Job Location: Folsom, CA
Benefits: We offer Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, 401(k) Plan and Match, Direct Deposit and Professional Development Training.
Trimark Associates Inc., is an EOE/M/F/V/D employer.