December 13th, 2017
Trimark’s systems and services support regulatory compliance for independent electric power generators ranging from a 1 MW solar sites to a 2.3 GW nuclear power plant. Our Engineers, Programmers, and Technicians provide systems and services that power producers need to get paid for generating electricity and the information needed to manage the state electric grid.
Trimark Associates is the leading provider of reliable, utility scale SCADA monitoring and reporting solutions and affordable revenue-grade metering for the electric power industry. Our team designs systems from concept to commissioning including system and network architecture, software development, component assembly, technology configuration, installation, testing, certification, ongoing support and maintenance.
The Controller partners with key business leaders to provide financial data and insight for effective decision making. Main functions of the Controller are to provide timely and accurate financial information on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis, forecast revenue and income. Responsible for all financial, payroll, A/R and A/P, manage the financial reporting system, and participate on the leadership team by developing operating models, income projections, providing financial modeling and acquisition support. The Controller will manage the organization in compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
- Lead the Work In Process (WIP) reporting and leadership to keep Project Management informed of project profitability;
- Partner with Project Management team to review contracts for insurance, payment, billing and Intellectual Property Rights;
- Must understand the requirements and oversee the creation of complex billings;
- GSA Reporting of Federal contracts awarded and in process;
- Develops and prepares weekly, month-end, quarterly, and annual reports; manage complex financial analysis and produce applicable reports;
- Primary company representative to external insurance carriers, banking, lending and accounting institutions;
- Major contributor to maintaining the Proposal Pricing Sheet, including labor rates, material cost, G&A and mark-up;
- Manage budget and forecasting activities;
- Management of Depreciation Schedules, Asset Management and external financial reporting;
- Develop and maintain accurate written accounting processes and procedures;
- Reconciliation of bank statements, credit card usage and Accounts Payable;
- Responsible for Retention Deduction accounting;
- Responsible for Primary Lien, Release of Lien processing;
- Responsible for Purchasing Approvals and Accounts Payable;
- Responsible for Invoicing, Collections, and Accounts Receivables;
- Provide training, assistance and leadership to company employees;
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting, CPA desirable;
- 8+ years of experience with increasing level of responsibility; including 5 years of management experience;
- 5+ years of experience working in a Project-Based Organizational Structure;
- 2+ years of experience with Deltek Vision ERP system;
- Demonstrated leadership in Accounting and Human Resources;
- Proven track record of success driving processes and facilitating progressive organizational change;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Thorough knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).