February 28th, 2018
Trimark’s systems and services support regulatory compliance for independent electric power generators ranging from a 1 MW solar sites to a 2.3 GW nuclear power plant. Our Engineers, Programmers, and Technicians provide systems and services that power producers need to get paid for generating electricity and the information needed to manage the state electric grid.
Trimark Associates is the leading provider of reliable, utility scale SCADA monitoring and reporting solutions and affordable revenue-grade metering for the electric power industry. Our team designs systems from concept to commissioning including system and network architecture, software development, component assembly, technology configuration, installation, testing, certification, ongoing support and maintenance.
Under direction of the Accounting Lead, this position is responsible for supporting the accounting department. Tasks will include Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), and other accounting functions.
- Accounts Payable (AP) including processing invoices, check requests, maintain payment schedules and reconcile discrepancies to produce monthly reports
- Process and review monthly expense reports for payment
- Accounts Receivable (AR) including maintaining billing system, customer files, monthly billing, job costing and reconciliation of accounts
- Participating in account audits, investigate and resolve customer inquiries
- Process online bill payments
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Proficient MS Office skills, specifically Excel
- Associates Degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish working relationships with vendors, clients and co-workers