January 2nd, 2018
Trimark’s systems and services support regulatory compliance for independent electric power generators ranging from a 1 MW solar sites to a 2.3 GW nuclear power plant. Our Engineers, Programmers, and Technicians provide systems and services that power producers need to get paid for generating electricity and the information needed to manage the state electric grid.
Trimark Associates is the leading provider of reliable, utility scale SCADA monitoring and reporting solutions and affordable revenue-grade metering for the electric power industry. Our team designs systems from concept to commissioning including system and network architecture, software development, component assembly, technology configuration, installation, testing, certification, ongoing support and maintenance.
Trimark is seeking an experienced Production Assistant. This position is responsible for custom fabrication, working with small to large parts, having the ability to read, follow and understand written directions, diagrams and verbal instructions. This positon is responsible for the physical assembly and wiring of UL-508A industrial control panels.
The successful candidate will understand the fundamentals of electricity and read an electrical schematic. Must be familiar with and comfortable using a variety of hand and power tools. High attention to detail, quality workmanship, and independent thinking are required.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying designs, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Wire cutting, stripping, labeling, drilling, tapping, bolting.
- Utilization of various hand tools and semi-automatic equipment required.
- Cut materials to desired size and specifications.
- Assembles electrical components, fastens parts and sub-assemblies.
- Work in fast paced environment while meeting published deadlines.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support manufacturing objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Valid CA driver’s license and able to be insured, infrequent local travel.
- Entry level MS Office, skills, general computer skills, entry level data entry
- 1 year experience working with hand tools and assembly.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Machine shop, fabrication, or electronics assembly experience preferred.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to operate a pallet jack and forklift
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions.