July 5th, 2018
Trimark’s solutions support all types of utility-scale electric power generators ranging from a 1 Megawatt solar project to large nuclear facilities. Our Engineers, Programmers, and Technicians provide systems and services required by power producers to efficiently operate and to get paid for generating electricity. Trimark is a major player in the “greening of the grid” and supporting the national goal of greenhouse gas reduction. Trimark’s solutions and services are utilized in more than 80% of the generation in California and the company is poised to deliver these same solutions to the rest of America.
Trimark is the leading provider of reliable, utility scale SCADA monitoring and metering solutions for the renewable electric power industry. Our team delivers systems from concept to commissioning including system and network architecture, software development, component assembly, technology configuration, installation, cybersecurity, certification, ongoing operational management and maintenance.
Trimark Associates is seeking a self-motivated Field Technician for our Southern California location. This position is responsible for supporting our SCADA Engineers and Meter Technicians both in the office and in the field. The successful candidate will be required to work with small to large electrical and mechanical components and parts, have the ability to understand and follow written and verbal directions/instructions, and read basic electrical and mechanical diagrams/drawings. Prior experience in warehouse duties such as inventory organization and management, electrical and mechanical panel fabrication and assembly, and mechanical and electrical construction site working environment is preferred.
- Basic understanding of electrical one-line diagrams, preferred.
- Ability to install mounting structures to support electrical panels and mechanical equipment on walls, floors and poles made out of various materials (wood, metal, concrete, etc.).
- Ability to install and run electrical wires and conduits with fittings.
- Ability to measure, cut and drill pieces accurately made out of various materials (metal, aluminum, wood, etc.).
- Able to work independently and with teams at a fast pace.
- Adhere to all appropriate and required safety equipment and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned areas.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW) preferred
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Familiar with power and hand tools.
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lift up to 75Ibs.
- Ability to push and pull up to 100Ibs.
- Availability to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
- Valid driver’s license required, travel 50%+, primarily in Southern California area, travel beyond Southern California occasionally.
- Ability to perform work both inside and outside heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions. Work includes the use of ladders, forklift and other equipment.