May 17th, 2017
Trimark’s systems and services support regulatory compliance for independent electric power generators ranging from a 1 MW solar sites to a 2.3 GW nuclear power plant. Simply put, we provide systems and services that power producers need to get paid for generating electricity and the information CAISO needs to manage the state electric grid.
Trimark Associates is the leading provider of reliable, affordable revenue-grade metering, SCADA, monitoring and reporting solutions for the electric power industry. Our team designs systems from concept to commissioning including system and network architecture, software development, component assembly, technology configuration, installation, testing, certification, ongoing support and maintenance.
As a Sr. Controller you will partner with key business leaders to provide financial data and insight for effective decision making. The main functions of the Controller will be to provide timely and accurate financial information on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis, forecast revenue and income. Will be responsible for all financial, payroll, A/R and A/P, manage financial reporting system, and participate on the leadership team by developing operating models, income projections, providing financial modeling and acquisition support. The Controller will manage the organization in compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
- Financial analysis and reporting on results and trends of operations;
- Develops and prepares weekly, month-end, quarterly, and annual reports; Manage complex financial analysis and produce applicable reports;
- Responsible for payment of all taxes and contractual obligations;
- Manage the accounting department staff for AP/AR functions;
- Manage budget and forecasting activities;
- Asset management and depreciation activities;
- Participates in financial due diligence for new business opportunities (price models, contract review and administration);
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 8+ years of experience with increasing level of responsibility; including 5 years of management experience;
- Expert skills in accounting software (Construction Partner or similar);
- Experience with software conversion is highly desired;
- Proven track record of success driving processes and facilitating progressive organizational change;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience managing Human Resources (HR) and Procurement departments;
- Construction experience is desired;
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP);
Education: A Bachelor Degree is required, preferably in Accounting; MBA or CPA is highly recommended.
Job Location: Folsom, CA
Benefits: We offer Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, 401(k) Plan, Direct Deposit and Training.