May 17th, 2017
Trimark’s systems and services support regulatory compliance for independent electric power generators ranging from a 1 MW solar sites to a 2.3 GW nuclear power plant. Simply put, we provide systems and services that power producers need to get paid for generating electricity and the information CAISO needs to manage the state electric grid.
Trimark Associates is the leading provider of reliable, affordable revenue-grade metering, SCADA, monitoring and reporting solutions for the electric power industry. Our team designs systems from concept to commissioning including system and network architecture, software development, component assembly, technology configuration, installation, testing, certification, ongoing support and maintenance.
Trimark Associates, Inc. has an opening for a proactive, energetic Technical Project Manager to help deliver our state-of-the-art technology solutions to power producers. This role will fit the motivated person who is passionate about applying renewable energy resources to the electric utility industry. Projects involve implementation of power generation metering, telemetry systems, and meteorological stations that are required for independent electric generators to comply with CAISO requirements and connect to the grid.
The technical project manager will coordinate with technical resources, vendors, contractors and solution fabrication to plan and manage multiple company-wide projects including development of project scope, goals, work plans, cost/benefit analysis of proposals, estimation of budgets, timelines, deliverables, implementation strategies, and resources required for successful and timely completion of projects.
The ideal candidate should have experience in systems deployment, customer interface, project communication, and vendor and contractor management. Experience in the development and maintenance of project reporting, quality assurance, trends and analysis and contribution to process improvement is ideal. Experience in the Successful candidate will have experience delivering CAISO projects.
- Oversee all aspects of a project including scope, schedule, budget, technical resources, and communications;
- Work with owners, CAISO, design teams, contractors and sub-contractors to achieve project goals;
- Prepare project documentation packages for Owner, Utility, and CAISO review and approval;
- Communicate with clients and internal management regarding project status, challenges, solutions, etc.;
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and resources on separate, overlapping project schedules;
- Provide monitoring and reporting support on all active projects;
- Support the processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete;
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects;
- Support in a quality assurance function by ensuring established performance metrics are met throughout the project life-cycle; perform project audits;
- Acts as a customer support liaison for delivery scheduling, complaints, change orders and pricing;
- Provide product, service or equipment, technical and engineering information to customers by answering questions and requests for scheduling and pricing. May also consult with engineering staff and other technical personnel; and
- Ensure change control practices are established and maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 2+ years’ work experience in related role;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel and SharePoint;
- Practical experience in applying project management practices and procedures;
- Expertise in energy engineering, business development and project management.
- Background in electric utility technology engineering and operations.
- Understanding of CAISO business process manual.
- CAPM or PMP certification a plus!
- Valid CA driver’s license. Some travel may be required;
Job Location: Folsom, CA
Benefits: We offer Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, 401(k) Plan and Match, Direct Deposit and Professional Development Training.
Trimark Associates Inc., is an EOE/M/F/V/D employer.