Commercial and Industrial PV Monitoring
NEW! Trimark T1-S Axiom™
Trimark’s new T1-S Axiom is a cost-effective system that monitors the performance of small solar sites in commercial and industrial settings, such as rooftops on commercial buildings
or carports. T1-S Axiom measures and collects performance data that enables site owners to optimize power generation and efficiently manage solar equipment.
View Power Production Data and Equipment Status
Trimark’s T1-S Vantage™ is the performance monitoring platform used to access all of
the monitored devices and collected data from T1-S Axiom. T1-S Vantage software
resides in the cloud and provides monitoring and reporting through a simple,
easy-to-use browser interface.
T1-S Vantage presents graphical views of real-time power production data and equipment status, with six user interface screens.
- System Overview
- Historical Trend
- Alarm History
In addition, four standard reports are provided.
- Activity Summary
- Alarm Activity
- Daily Energy
- Hourly Energy
Trimark T1-S Axiom is available in two configurations.
- Standard model T1-S Axiom
- T1-S AxiomX, which provides extended temperature range operation.
Inverter control is available as an option with either model.
T1-S Axiom hardware is installed in a weatherproof cabinet. Optional hardware can be included to support additional measurements and secure communication requirements.
- Meter – Precise power production values can be captured by adding an optional meter. A meter records power production values to assess operations and profitability.
- MET Sensors – T1-S Axiom can monitor a wide range of MET sensors to enable informed decisions about energy efficiency, solar performance, and maintenance
- Battery Backup
T1-S Axiom has the processing power to provide the following.
- Regulatory compliance
- Validation, editing, and estimating (VEE)
For details and pricing, please call 916.357.5970 or email info@TrimarkAssoc.com