Federal Government Service Capabilities
Effective Energy Management Solutions for Government Agencies and Military Branches!
Trimark’s turnkey solutions are designed to help improve energy management through revenue and load metering, performance monitoring and advanced PV plant controls (SCADA). Our systems can be used by utility-scale solar (PV) resources, micro grids, military bases, or any power generation resources.
Reasons to Work With Trimark
- Turnkey Solutions: Save time, minimize risk and reduce costs of coordinating specialists across multiple disciplines and tasks.
- Federal Government Experience: Delivery capability for DOD contracts.
- Energy Expertise: Proven abilities from metering to PV plant control to data services.
- UL 508A: UL Listed Panel Shops in California and Virginia.
Primary Goods and Services
- Micro grid and PV Plant Control and Performance Monitoring (SCADA)
- Metering (revenue and load)
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
- Meter Data Management
- Secure Data Exchange (Telemetry)
- Meteorological Stations
NAICS: 541990, 541512, 237130, 221111, 221112, 221114, 221115, 221117, 221121, 221122, 374515, 238210, 541330, 541690, 926130
GSA Contract Number
- CA licensed C-10 Electrical Contractor #816159
- U.L. 508-A Listed Fabrication Shops
Set Aside Eligibility
Small Business Certification: State of California, Department of General Services. Ref. #21845.
Proven Performance for Federal Agencies and Military
Since 2000, Trimark has delivered energy monitoring, metering and operational control solutions for the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, municipal and public utilities, and independent power resources. Trimark delivers assembled systems based on our services including design, assembly, testing, installation, and commissioning. Delivered systems include metering, data recorders, PV plant controls and secure communications.
- U.S. Navy, Midlant Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Project: Trimark installed 1,497 power meters at 16 bases. Value: $4 million. Trimark also delivered 1,311 meters for Naval Piers in Norfolk, Little Creek and London. Meters track power used by the Atlantic fleet while in port. Value: $2.6 million.
- U.S. Navy, Naval District Washington Energy Management: Trimark installed 1,043 advanced electric meters to track energy used at 14 separate naval facilities throughout Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Maryland. Value: $3.2 million.
- Navy Region Hawaii AMI Project: Trimark provided, installed and configured 477 advanced energy meters at Pearl Harbor, Island, Smith and Hickam AFBs.
- Tinker AFB, Energy Management: Trimark implemented Advanced Metering Infrastructure to support the Department of Energy’s Energy Management initiative.
- City of Roseville, Energy Analysis: Trimark provides daily meter reading and monthly reporting for use in efficiency analysis and billings.
- National Grid, Solar Plant Control: Trimark delivered real-time monitoring, advanced plant controls, metering and meteorological instruments for 14 PV generation sites built for National Grid by Borrego Solar. Services included engineering, design coordination, installation oversight, testing and commissioning. Controls include curtailment, reactive power and frequency droop.