Government Services Capabilities
Solutions for Energy Management with GSA Contract Vehicle
Trimark’s turnkey solutions enable effective operations and improve energy management through revenue and load metering, performance monitoring and advanced PV plant controls (SCADA). Our systems monitor solar (PV) resources, military bases, utilities and independent power generators. More than 170 utility-scale Solar PV plants chose Trimark to monitor and control more than 6.5 GW of production. We offer for your consideration:
- Turnkey Solutions: Save time, minimize risk and reduce costs of coordinating specialists across multiple disciplines and tasks.
- Federal Government Experience: Delivery and service capability for both DOD and civilian agencies.
- Energy Expertise: Proven abilities from advanced metering infrastructure to PV plant control and data services.
- UL 508A Listed Panel Fabrication Shops: Norfolk, VA and El Dorado Hills, CA.
- C-10 Electrical Contractor: CA License #816159
03FAC | Facilities Maintenance and Management | GS-21F-001HA
GSA Contract Number: GS-21F-001HA expires September 30, 2022
Contract Period: October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2022
Business Size: Small Business
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541690 Other Scientific & Consulting Services
SIN (Special Item Number) Codes:
- 871-205 Energy Program Support Services
- 871-211 Energy Consulting Services
- 871-204 Metering Services
- 871-100 Ancillary Supplies and/or Services
- NEMA 4 metering cabinets
- PV SCADA system
Proven Experience Supporting Large-Scale Government Service Contracts
- S. Navy, Midlant Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Project: Trimark installed 1,497 power meters at 16 bases. Value: $4 million. Trimark also delivered 1,311 meters for Naval Piers in Norfolk, Little Creek and London. Meters track power used by the Atlantic fleet while in port. Value: $2.6 million.
- S. Navy, Naval District Washington Energy Management: Trimark installed 1,043 advanced electric meters to track energy used at 14 separate naval facilities throughout Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Maryland. Value: $3.2 million.
- Navy Region Hawaii AMI Project: Trimark provided, installed and configured 477 advanced energy meters at Pearl Harbor, Island, Smith and Hickam AFBs.
- Tinker AFB, Energy Management: Trimark implemented Advanced Metering Infrastructure to support the Department of Energy’s Energy Management initiative.
- Edwards AFB, PV SCADA: Trimark’s mesh network provides data exchange for 4MW of power generated by 386 PV residences on base.
- National Grid, Solar Plant Control: Trimark delivered real-time monitoring, advanced plant controls, metering and meteorological instruments for 14 PV generation sites built for National Grid by Borrego Solar. Services included engineering, design coordination, installation oversight, testing and commissioning. Controls include curtailment, reactive power and frequency droop.