Trimark Associates Releases New Features for T1-S SCADA System for Utility-Scale Solar Sites
Visit Trimark’s hospitality suite at SPI for a T1-S SCADA demonstration
Folsom, CA, September 19, 2018 – Trimark Associates, Inc., a leading provider of metering, SCADA, and energy storage technology solutions for the electric power industry, announces software updates for the T1-S SCADA system. With these enhancements, clients can improve their performance management analysis to optimize power generation and profits.
Bob Wood, Trimark COO and CTO, noted, “Our ongoing advancements further illustrate how powerful a SCADA system can be to ensure solar power plants operate and perform as intended. We continually work to evolve our system to meet our clients’ needs.”
The latest T1-S Vantage User Interface enhancements include the following.
- Simplified trending and analysis: Users can easily switch between historical and real-time trending values on one dashboard to improve the efficiency of analysis.
- Portfolio-wide key performance indicators: T1-S Vantage calculates and displays a Performance Index (PI) to indicate if a site’s performance is aligned with the site conditions and an Availability Index (AI) to show whether all the power-producing devices are available.
- Production forecasting integration: T1-S Vantage integrates production forecasting data from a client’s Clean Power Research (CPR) SolarAnywhere subscription, in addition to Trimark’s proprietary production forecasting model.
- Control room / operations center dashboard displays: The entire dashboard displays critical performance data for improved visualization and decision-making, with the ability to customize displays.
- Integrated external file repositories: Clients can access their external files from T1-S Vantage, while maintaining security and access restrictions, eliminating the need to duplicate documents.
- Third-party gateway integration: T1-S SCADA can view, trend, report, and analyze data in T1-S Vantage from third-party gateways and data loggers.
Trimark’s Portfolio-Wide Key Performance Indicators show how much power is being generated in real time, along with power factor and voltage information, indicating if everything is operating as intended, or if something needs attention.